Skip to main content
- Synthesize knowledge to provide competent evidenced based care and facilitate the health of individuals, families, and society.
- Utilize knowledge of complex systems as the basis for leadership that creates a culture of safety and promotes quality initiatives within the context of inter-professional care.
- Integrate evidence, clinical reasoning, inter-professional perspectives, and health care preferences in planning, implementing, and evaluating outcomes.
- Demonstrate skills in using health care technologies, information systems, and communication strategies that result in safe quality care outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health care, political awareness, fiscal responsibility, professional regulations, and advocacy for social justice.
- Display effective intra and inter-professional communication and collaboration techniques to produce positive professional working relationships.
- Validate the nurse's responsibility in population health and community oriented nursing.
- Exemplify personal and professional accountability by modeling nursing values and standards.
- Engage in baccalaureate-generalist nursing practice while respecting the uniqueness and complexity of care.
- Promote, maintain, sustain, and regain the health of individuals, families, and society.