At the 2016 Association for Applied Sport Psychology conference and the 2017-18 end of the year picnic.
Please view the links on the right to review the degree and capstone requirements.
Our 2018-2019 cohorts and their capstone projects, career interests, and hometowns are listed below.
Second Year Students
- Brandon Zurick, Capstone on youth athletes and parents as coaches vs. non-coaches; CMPC working with youth (Apple Valley, MN)
- Cianna Curran, Internship/APP; Applied practice in Ireland (Galway, Ireland)
- Connor Croan, Manuscript: Overtraining and burnout; Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Cydney Coffey, Capstone: Undecided (MN)
- Frida Farstad Eriksson, Capstone: Undecided; CMPC/applied practitioner with youth, collegiate, and elite athletes and LGBTQ population (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Jamie Kenyon, Internship; Clinical Psychology (Buffalo, NY)
- Kris Goodman, Internship; CMPC for MLB (Apple Valley, MN)
- Megan Gossfeld, Internship; CMPC (Chanhassen, MN)
- Mikaela Fischer, Manuscript: Mental health and gender stereotypes; Ph.D. Clinical Psychology or Sport & Exercise Psychology (Goodwin, SD)
- Morghan Bean, Capstone: Undecided; Working with injured athletes (Muscatine, IA)
- Sam Crowley, Internship; CMPC for collegiate athletic department (Green Bay, WI)
- Seth Elwood, Capstone: Undecided, CMPC (Fairbault, MN)
- Shir Wasserman, Internship, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology (Yehud, Israel)
- Tomer Blas, Manuscript on personality and psychometrics in sport and exercise psychology, Ph.D. Counseling Psychology (Kibbutz Heftsiba, Israel)