The Department of Human Performance offers undergraduate majors in Exercise Science (General and Practitioner tracks), Health and Physical Education Teaching, & Sport Management; Physical Education and Developmental Adapted Physical Education, along with minors in Developmental Adapted Physical Education, Athletic Coaching and Sport Medicine.
For information about advisors for any of these programs, contact Kim Krueger at 507-389-6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are Contacts for Specific Human Performance Programs
- Pre-Athletic Training/Athletic Training Masters/Sport Medicine Minor: Dr. Theresa Skrien, Theresa.Skrien@mnsu.edu
- Exercise Science: Dr. Corey Selland, Corey.Selland@mnsu.edu
- Sport Management: Dr. Suzannah Armentrout, email@example.com
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education Minor: Dr. Sue Tarr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health & Physical Education and Developmental Adapted Physical Education: Ben Schwamberger, email@example.com
- Athletic Coaching Minor: Dr. Suzannah Armentrout, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Physical Therapy or Pre-Occupational Therapy: College of Allied Health & Nursing, email@example.com