Sport Management Association
Recent SMA Trips/Events
- Atlanta (Mercedes Benz Stadium/Atlanta Motor Speedway/Aspire Group)
- Minnesota Timberwolves front office tour and game
- Minnesota Timberwolves/Lynx Career Fair and Networking Event
- Minnesota Twins Career Fair
- NFL Combine in Indianapolis
Recent Guest speakers from
- Mankato Moondogs
- Minnesota State University Athletics
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Minnesota Vikings
- Willmar Stingers
- Sport Radar
We as the Sport Management Association strive to develop association members into successful sport business professionals through field experience and networking with sport organizations.more info close
The objectives of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Sport Management Association are:
- To provide a structured organization where Sport Management students can work together to accomplish the team's goal of sustainability.
- To provide networking opportunities to the association members with professionals in the sport business industry.
- Through this association, members will work continually to increase the visibility of the Sport Management program, gain experiential learning opportunities, and develop recognition of the association throughout the college community as well as the Mankato community.
Membership of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Sport Management Association is open to any undergraduate who would like to join.more info close
- There is no specific major a student needs to be pursuing to become a member.
- This organization accepts responsibility to ensure equal opportunities in all aspects of its programs for all qualified persons regardless of race, religion, age and sex.
Meeting Times and Location
Tuesdays 7-8pm, Highland Center 1700 A/B
Dr. Emily Houghton, Sport ManagementStudent Board Members close
Student Executive Board Members
- President: Charles “Chance” Kamrowski, Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Ryan Gerard, email@example.com
- Secretary: Tyler Mossak
- Director of Finance: Nick Barka
- Director of Marketing: Sydney Schmidt
- Director of Events: Ryan Brown
- Director of Community Relations: Vacant
- Senior Advisor: Vacant