- Do I qualify to apply?
- When can I start?
- How do I apply to the Online Dental Hygiene program?
- What are the application deadlines?
- How much is tuition and is there financial assistance?
- I have more questions - who can I contact?
Do I qualify to apply?
To qualify for this program, you must meet these criteria:
- Successful completion of a program in Dental Hygiene accredited by the ADA Commission on Dental Accreditation or current enrollment in a program
- License to practice dental hygiene or eligible for licensure
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0
If you are currently enrolled in a 2-year degree dental hygiene program and would like to start the degree completion program early, please contact Julie Dittrich, program coordinator.
When Can I Start?
You can start in the fall, spring, or summer.
How do I apply to the Online Dental Hygiene program?
You'll need to complete two applications:
Step one - Apply to Minnesota State University, Mankato
Apply to Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato should contact the program coordinator to complete this program.
- Enter code UECFREE to have the $20 application fee waived for undergraduate applicants.
- Questions about applying to the University or questions regarding the status of your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 507-389-1822.
Step Two - Apply to the Dental Hygiene Degree Completion Program
Apply to the Dental Hygiene Degree Completion Program
- Once accepted to the University, complete the application to the online dental hygiene program.
- Any questions or problems with the application process, contact Julie Dittrich.
What are the Application Deadlines?
- To start Summer Semester (May): April 20
- To start Fall Semester:
- August = July 30
- October = September 15
- To start Spring Semester:
- January = December 9
- March = February 15
How much is Tuition and is there any Financial Assistance?
Tuition information can be found at https://www.mnsu.edu/university-life/campus-services/campushub/bills-payment/tuition-and-fees/undergraduate-tuition-fees/.
Financial assistance includes loans, grants, and scholarships. To be considered for student loans and other government-based student aid, students must submit an online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): go to the FAFSA website. Information about grants and scholarships is available online at the Campus Hub.
I have more questions - who can I contact?
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Dittrich, program coordinator, at email@example.com or 507-389-1041.