RN Baccalaureate Completion Program
The family-focused curriculum in our program help students learn how to provide the best care possible to individuals, their families and the community.
- Acceptance into Minnesota State University Mankato University
- Proof of active unrestricted RN license in the state where your public health clinical will be completed.
- Completion of at least 30 college semester credits
- Transfer course conversion form completed
- Minimum career grade point average (GPA) of a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum grade of C in all previous courses