Kid's Day at the Public Dental Clinic
- Mankato Free Press : "Dental Care: MSU offers kids free checkups" and "Our View: Thumbs Up for Dental Care", October 17, 2020
- Minnesota Public Radio: "'I brush myself': Families line up in droves for free Mankato dental clinic", October 16, 2020
- KEYC TV: "MSU Mankato offers free dental care for kids", October 14, 2020
- KEYC TV: "MSU Mankato offers free dental exams to kids", October 8, 2020
- KTOE Radio: "Minnesota State Mankato Dental Clinic to Provide Free Dental Care for Kids on Oct. 15-16", October 7, 2020
Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Dental Hygiene Program is offering free dental care to area children 18 years and younger Thursday, Oct. 15 from 10 a.m. -1 p.m. and Friday, Oct. 16 from 8-11 a.m.
Patients seeking appointments for cleanings, x-rays, exams, sealants and fluoride should be 18 and under and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Exams will be conducted at the public dental clinic in the Clinical Sciences Building, Room 128 (address is 150 South Road; building is located north of the Taylor Center and east of Ford Hall) on the campus of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, call 507-389-2147.