Name: Renee' Shellum, Au.D. CCC-A
Position: Associate Professor-Audiology
- Au.D. in Audiology, Salus University, Elkin Pennsylvania, 2004
- M.S. in Audiology, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant MI, 1988
- B.A. in CDIS, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI, 1987
Teaching: Dr. Shellum teaches the majority of the audiology related courses. All of Dr. Shellum's courses are taught in an online format. She is able to bring her extensive clinical background to her course content. Her goal is to educate students on the importance of collaboration within the fields of audiology and speech language pathology.
- CDIS 290 Introduction to Human Communication
- CDIS 220 Basic Audiology
- CDIS 322 Speech and Hearing Science
- CDIS 401 Hearing Disorders
- CDIS 404 Dimensions of Deafness
- CDIS 408 Seminar in Central Auditory Processing Disorders
- CDIS 421 Aural Rehabilitation
Areas of Interest: Dr. Shellum enjoys all things ear or hearing related. She is a strong advocate for the awareness of central auditory processing disorders within the health care systems, and educational settings.