Name: Jessica M. Jones, M.S., CCC-SLP
Position: Assistant Professor, Lead Clinical Educator
- B.S. Mankato State University, 1994
- M.S. Mankato State University, 1997
Teaching: Jessica Jones' primary teaching goal is to foster growth and development of students in the undergraduate and graduate programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders toward becoming responsible, competent professionals.
- CDIS 392 Phonetics
- CDIS 431 Observation Lab
- CDIS 434 Clinical Methods in Speech-Language Pathology
- CDIS 444 Appraisal and Diagnosis
- CDIS 490/677 Speech-Language Pathology Services in Belize
- CDIS 495/695 Clinical Practicum: Communication Disorders
- CDIS 698 Internship in Speech-Language Pathology
Areas of Interest:
- Developmental speech and language disorders, primarily in the birth-to-five population and childhood apraxia of speech.
- Development of new models of clinical supervision and evaluation of student skill competencies in speech-language pathology.
- Expansion of study abroad opportunities in speech-language pathology to cultivate appreciation of cultural difference.