Name: Bonnie Berg, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Ph.D. in Early Childhood: Special Education, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND 2002
- M.S. in Speech and Hearing Sciences, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 1977
- B.S. in Speech and Hearing Sciences, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 1976
Teaching: Dr. Berg's teaching goals are to increase students' knowledge of evidence-based practice in the areas of child language delays and disorders, speech sound disorders, and human communication.
- CDIS 201 Observation of Human Communication
- CDIS 312 Speech and Language Development
- CDIS 438 Speech Sound Disorders
- CDIS 540 Organization and Management of Speech-Language Pathology
- CDIS 614 Early Childhood Language Assessment and Intervention
- CDIS 615 Seminar in Speech Sound Disorders
- CDIS694 Alternated Plan Paper (Child Language Research)
- CDIS695 Clinical Practicum (Clinical Supervision in the Center for Clinical Sciences and Disorders at Minnesota State University Mankato)
- CDIS699 Thesis (Child Language Research)
Areas of Interest: Dr. Berg's areas of interest include research in the areas of child language development and disorders, including autism, social communication disorders related to adverse childhood experiences, and joint focus of attention.