Call for Abstracts – Due February 15th, Presenters will be notified by March 1, 2020.
Possible, but not limited to, session and poster topics:
- Innovations in Research, Education and Practice Using Simulation and Technology
- Advances in Interprofessional Education Using Simulation and Technology
- Simulation Education to Enhance Family and Societal Health
- Building Relational Communication through Simulation and Technology
- Leveraging Technology to Foster Partnerships
- Best Practices in Simulation Operations (e.g., equipment, policies, funding)