If you are pursuing services from the Center for Communication Sciences & Disorders, please complete these two forms.

  1. Enrollment Form – This gives us the necessary information to proceed with enrolling you in Clinical Services.
  2. Sliding Fee/Scholarship Information – Complete this form if you'd like to be considered for reduced clinical fees or scholarships.
  3. Adult History Form - complete if pursing adult services.
  4. Child History Form - complete if pursuing services for your child.