About the Center for Communication Sciences and Disorders
To provide state-of-the-art care and knowledge to individuals seeking services and future and current practitioners to achieve their fullest potential.
The Minnesota State University Center for Communication Sciences & Disorders remains committed to providing services to individuals without regard to age, race, color, sex, national origin, or religion, handicapped or veteran status and regardless of ability to pay for those services.
The Minnesota State University, Mankato Center for Communication Sciences and Disorders Clinic provides assessment and treatment of communication disorders to Mankato and southern Minnesota communities. Services are provided by supervised graduate students who are working toward a Masters Degree in the program. Clinical supervisors are licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota and are nationally certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
The Center for Communication Sciences & Disorders is located on the Minnesota State University Campus in the state-of-the-art Clinical Sciences Building at 150 South Road, Clinical Sciences Building #115 Mankato, MN 56001 (Use Google Maps and search for Clinical Sciences Building). We are located on the corner of South Road and Warren Street (across from Chipotle/University Square)
- Select "Directions" from the map to get driving directions to the Clinical Sciences Building.
- Once you reach the building, pull into the circle drive in front of the building.
- Client parking is available in the front of the building.
- Enter through the main door and the clinic is located to your right.
- When you head into the main doors go right into the Center for Communication Sciences and Disorders and Dental Hygiene joint waiting room.
- Check in at the front desk that is located on the left side of the waiting room and you will be provided with a parking pass when you arrive to the clinic.
The Center for Communication Sciences & Disorders is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.