College Student Advising Webpage
Early and Ongoing Advising – A Key to Success!
Faculty in the College of Allied Health and Nursing welcome opportunities to visit with prospective and current students, and they place a high priority on advising students in their area of interest.
Who do I contact for advising?
If you are interested in the College of Allied Health and Nursing, but are undecided on a major, contact Shirley Murray, Katie Hodgden, or Jennifer Nelson. To limit the spread of COVID-19, all advising appointments and interactions from our office has been moved online using Zoom technology. Please view the location box in MavConnect appointments for the link to your meeting.
- To learn about how to use Zoom, click here
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment online with any available advisor here
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment online with a specific advisor here
- Group Advising sessions for Fall 2020 Allied Health majors has moved to an alternative format (if students had not already completed). If you did not receive an e-mail on the steps to take, please e-mail email@example.com to get details.
Kasi Johnson is the Student Relations Coordinator for the School of Nursing. Appointments with Ms. Johnson may be made by calling the School of Nursing office at 507-389-6022.
Don't know who your faculty advisor is?
- Visit E-Services and enter your star ID number and password. You will be taken to your student account.
- Click on "View Class Schedule", and your advisor's name will appear at the top of your schedule.
- If you do not have an advisor assigned, visit the College Advising Center in Myers Field House 124.