Admission Requirements and Application
RPLS Admissions Requirements
Completion of RPLS 272 Introduction to Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services with a C grade or better, plus:
- A minimum of 12 semester credit hours
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 with preference given to those with 2.5 and higher
- Completion of the RPLS Application for Admission
RPLS Application for Admission
- The deadline to apply for spring semester admission is October 1
- The deadline to apply for fall semester admission is March 1
- The deadline to apply for late fall semester admission is July 1
Completed application (including transcripts and essay) is due before 12 p.m. on the deadline date. An incomplete or late application will not be reviewed.
Notification of admission will be sent via email within 4 weeks of the deadline date. Be aware that meeting the requirements and submitting an application does not guarantee admittance into the RPLS program.