Student Advisory Board
The College of Allied Health and Nursing Student Advisory Board provides input to the Dean regarding student questions, concerns and ideas. Members also serve as ambassadors for the College with prospective students, current students, and community members through participating in events, service and leadership opportunities. The Advisory Board meets monthly with the Dean and Student Relations Coordinator.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: Justin Moua (graduate); Sarita Hook (undergradate)
- Dental Hygiene: Rachel Wangen
- Family Consumer Science: Natasha Minar (CDFS); Lisbeth Magdaleno-Garcia (FCS Education); Wes Ojulu (Dietetics)
- Health Science: Kelsey Kopp (Community Health Education); Griffin Hart (Alchohol Drug Studies)
- Human Performance: Briana Sieve (Athletic Training); Natalie Ryan (HPE); Will Rohde (Sport Managment); Wyatt Duehr (Exercise Science)
- MSSA: Gretchen Bygd, Elijah Calderon-Pitchford
- Recreation, Parks & Leisure Services: Ezekiel Walker (Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services); Brett Karnitz (Experiential Education)
- School of Nursing: Lauren Borell; Isabelle Nocton; Natasha Nett
College Advisory Board Vision and Purpose
The Board works in partnership with the College of Allied Health and Nursing to enhance the College’s educational programs, University and community relationships, resources, and reputation, and to address the mission and vision of the College of Allied Health and Nursing as a whole.
The College of Allied Health and Nursing Advisory Board will provide guidance to the College Dean, Associate Dean, faculty, students and staff by identifying the following:
Potential, mutually beneficial external partnerships between the College and other entities outside the University
Potential service and applied research activities that would impact the general public and specific populations
Strategies to publicize the education, research, and service activities of the College
Public and private sources of funds and fundraising activities to supplement college-wide resources.