Admission is free, but you must register to ensure you receive links for the keynote and breakout sessions. If you would like CEUs, the cost is $50.
If you have questions about registration, please call 507-389-1094 or email email@example.com.
Who Should Attend?
This event is intended for a broad audience and designed for anyone looking to to improve the health and well-being of their community.
- Students who are looking to learn more about how how their future work connects to the health of communities
- Public health professionals
- Healthcare providers
- Economic developers
- Social workers
- Parks and recreation professionals
- Mental health providers
- Social service providers
- Childcare providers
- Public health educators
- Nonprofit, faith and public service board and committee members
- Community health educators
- Speech-language pathologists
- Dental hygienists
- Athletic trainers
- Protection service professionals