InternshipPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/sportpsychology/internship.html
Graduate students in the Sport and Exercise Psychology program have an opportunity to choose from three capstone projects including: manuscript, alternative plan paper, internship.
Below you will find the necessary paperwork for the Internship Option.
- HP 698 Syllabus - This outlines the requirements for the internship as a capstone project. *Updated October 6, 2015
- HP 698 Internship Application Part 1 - This part of the application should be completed for the graduate student's proposal meeting.
- HP 698 Internship Application Part 2 - This part of the application should be completed by the Internship Site Supervisor after the graduate student's proposal meeting and approval to proceed with the internship.
- HP 698 Weekly Log - During each week of the internship, completeing a weekly log is required.
- HP 698 Internship Evaluation - The document should be completed by the internship site supervisor at the mid-term and final dates of the internship, and sent directly to the faculty supervisor.