Pre-Licensure Nursing StudentsPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/nursing/undergraduate/students/
Nursing Program Information
Pass for Clinical
All students must have the following documents in their file to be eligable for clinical practice. You are required to submit copies (except where noted) of these forms to Cindy Larson, Administrative Assistant for the Undergraduate Nursing Program (360 Wissink Hall) :
- Student Health Record Form (with up–to–date immunizations)
- Verification of TB Skin Test (per school policy, must be completed annually)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Completion or Declination Form
- Medical/Hospitalization Insurance Coverage Form
- Background Check Verification (program will provide)
- CPR Certification
- Proof of Malpractice Liability Insurance (program will provide annually)
- Current Unrestricted RN License (only required of RN Baccalaureate Completion students)
- Turnitin.com Student Authorization Form
- Photo, Video and Audio Release Form
- Permission Form
- Nursing Student Confidentiality Agreement
- Code of Conduct Pledge
All of these forms are located on the School of Nursing website under the Current Students Forms section.
Obtaining Information from your Student File
If you are coming into the office to get information in your student file, you will need to have your ID (Mav Card or Drivers License) in order to obtain the information and also will need to go to the copy machine or copy shop to make a copy for yourself. We are unable to make copies for you in the School of Nursing office.
If you are picking up a Reference in the School of Nursing office you will need to provide your ID (Mav Car or Drivers License) and fill out a Release of Information form. By doing this you are giving us permission to release information on you to the third party that you indicate on the form. A release of Information form can be found under the Forms tab on the School of Nursing website.