The Glen Taylor Nursing Institute
Focus on innovative nursing practice knowledge that influences the health and healing of families and society, and
Provide leadership and expertise in family and society health related issues at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Nurtures an intellectual community of scholars focused on education, practice and research to improve family and societal health.
- Supports the scholarship of nursing practice with emphasis on advancing family and societal health and healing.
- Creates partnerships to support the health of families and society.
- Engages scholars to intentionally focus on families and community.
- Develops, tests, and disseminates nursing education pedagogies and nursing practice models that advance nursing practice with families and society.
- Develops models that translate knowledge to change practice and improve family and societal health and healing.
What People are Saying
"Thank you so much for inviting HCMC to participate in the Glen Taylor Institute Visiting Scholar program. Dr. Sharon Denham was exactly who the nursing leaders needed to hear from at this year’s retreat! I continue to hear of positive outcomes as a result of the retreat and a greater focus on Family Nursing."Peggy Berg, Manager
Professional Practice, Development & Research
Hennepin County Medical Center