Minor CurriculumPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/fcs/nutrition/minor.html
Foods and Nutrition Minor
Check the Undergraduate Bulletin to view the latest requirements.
Students majoring in Nursing, Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Dental Hygiene, Food Science Technology, Health Science, or other similar majors can benefit from a Foods and Nutrition minor. For more information and to declare the minor, please contact Dr. David Bissonnette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Core (18 Credits)
- FCS 140 – Introduction to Nutrition (3)
- FCS 150 – Food, Culture, and You (3)
- FCS 242 – Nutrition for Healthcare Professionals (3)
- FCS 420 – Nutrition Assessment (3)
- FCS 440 – Nutrition II (3) (you must have a "C" in both CHEM 111 and BIOL 330 to take this class)
- FCS 446 – Lifespan Nutrition (3)
All FCS courses taken for the minor must be a "C" level or higher.
Required Electives (2 credits)
Choose 2 credits from any 300-400 level FCS courses.