Graduate ProgramsPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/fcs/graduate.html
The Department of Family Consumer Science participates in the Master of Science degree program in Cross–Disciplinary. This flexible interdisciplinary program allows students to design graduate programs to meet their individual needs. The Department also participates in the Rapid Response program and the Master of Arts in Teaching degree program for graduate students who are seeking FCS teacher licensure.
For further information about graduate programs in the Department of Family Consumer Science, please contact the graduate coordinator, Dr. Joye Bond, or a graduate advisor for details. Members of the graduate faculty in the Department of Family Consumer Science are:
- Dr. David Bissonnette (Foods and Nutrition/Dietetics)
- Dr. Joye Bond (Foods and Nutrition/Dietetics)
- Dr. Heather Von Bank (Child Development and Family Studies)
- Dr. Dan Moen (Child Development and Family Studies)
- Jill Conlon (FCS Education)
For more information about graduate coursework leading to FCS teacher licensure, please contact Jill Conlon (FCS Education) at 507-389-5924 or by email at email@example.com.