Family Consumer Science Education OptionPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/fcs/education/
This program qualifies graduates to teach family and consumer sciences at the secondary 5–12 level and apply for teaching licensure.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher
- Adult Education Teacher
- Consumer Education Teacher
- Extension Education
- Home Service Advisor
- Educational Stylist
- Educational Relations
- Products Communications
- Education Materials Writer
- Free–Lance Home Economist (non licensure)
- Early Childhood Education
For further information please contact faculty advisor, Dr. Jill Conlon or 507-389-5924.