ScholarshipsPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/dental/onlinecompletion/scholarships.html
Please visit the scholarship page on the traditional dental hygiene program website for details on the following scholarship opportunities at MSU-Mankato:
- Alice K. Weed Endowment for Dental Hygiene
- MSU Foundation Scholarship
The scholarships listed above are available to students currently enrolled in the online degree completion program. Scholarships are awarded Spring Semester and applications are due by the end of February. When you register with Scholarship Finder, they will help you identify which scholarships you are eligible to receive.
- To apply for scholarships through Scholarship Finder, visit https://mnsu.academicworks.com/.
- Application enrollment period for 2017 is February 1 - 24.
In addition, be sure to check the available scholarships offered by these outside sources:
- American Dental Hygienists' Association (various scholarships, check due dates as some are due Feb. 1): http://www.adha.org/scholarships-and-grants
- American Dental Education Association (check due dates, likely due Nov 1): http://www.adea.org/studentawards/Crest-Oral-B-Laboratories-Scholarships-for-Dental-Hygiene-Students-Pursuing-Academic-Careers.aspx
- National Dental Hygienists' Association (check dates, likely due in March): www.ndhaonline.org/scholarship-
- Other Sources: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/medical-and-health/dental-hygiene/financial-aid-scholarships/