About the ProgramPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/dental/onlinecompletion/programinformation.html
Our 100% online program is for current dental hygienists who have a 2-year degree in dental hygiene and want a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene.
Why do I need a Bachelor's Degree? For many jobs other than clinican dental hygiene, a bachelor's degree is needed. Click here for more details on the various roles of a dental hygienist.
Our program is flexible - you decide how many courses you want to take each semester.
An advisor will help develop an individual plan of study for each student based on the number of needed general education courses to complete the Bachelor of Science degree. This plan will vary according to the previous credits obtained.
- Dental Hygiene Program Courses
- 11 courses for 32 credits
- General Education Courses:
- The average student with an accepted AS or AAS degree in dental hygiene needs 2-4 general education courses to complete the degree
- Students who have an accepted AA degree will not need any additional general education courses.