News and CE EventsPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/dental/news/
Continuing Education Events:
- 1/19/17 from 6 - 8 pm: "Innovative Pathways to Advanced Practice for Dental Hygienists" presented by Colleen Bricklem EdD, RDH; "ADHA and MnDHA Update" by Renee Johnson, RDH, BSDH, and current MnDHA President.
- 2/7/17 from 6 - 8 pm: "All-on-4 Implants and Fixed Prosthesis for Same-Day Placement" presented by Dr. Richard Kim, DDS, MD
- 4/18/17 from 6-8 pm: "Unveiling the Mystery of Caries Management: What's the Secret?" sponsored by Denstply/Benco.
- Clinical Sciences Building, room 112 (building is located across the street from Chipotle) at Minnesota State Universty, Mankato
- Course Flyer not yet available.
Dental Hygiene Department Receives $250,000 grant from Delta Dental Fall 2016
Mission Trip to Belize
We want to acknowledge the generosity of sponsors of our trip: Harmer Funeral Home, Shinnston, WV — MN River Valley Lodge #6, Shakopee, MN — Coborn's Grocery Store (Josh), Belle Plaine, MN — The Preska's, Mankato, MN — Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick, Belle Plaine, MN — Brandy & Joe Spadafore, Shinnston, WV — Shannon & Ovidio Acevedo, Huntley, IL — Chad & Heather Pasbrig, North Mankato, MN — Kim & Mike Roy, Mankato, MN — James & Mary Bull, Mankato, MN — Richard & Holly Stolp, Mankato, MN — Kris Bachmann, N. Mankato, MN — Deborah Walden, Mankato, MN — Abby Zoellmer, N. Mankato, MN — Allen & Loretta Sigafus, Mankato, MN — Kathy Purdie, Mankato, MN — Creighton Wersal CLU, Mankato, MN — Robin B Cody, Bloomington, MN;