College of Allied Health and Nursing Community FairPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/communityfair.html
Come bloom into a healthier mind, body and soul at the College of Allied Health and Nursing Community Fair.
This event will showcase all that the College of Allied Health and Nursing has to offer including family-friendly activities, educational booths, health assessments, and the chance to win a variety of door prizes. Come learn more about health opportunities available in the College at this free event for individuals of all abilities and ages.
Time and Location
Saturday, April 22nd
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Clinical Sciences Building (150 South Road)
Minnesota State University, Mankato
(Parking available in lot 22)
Free and open to the public.
Building Floor Plans
- Teddy Bear Clinic (for children to bring their bear and have them get a check-up)
- Story time
- Creating your own book
- Team and Individual Games
- Life-size Operation game
- Booth BINGO for prizes
- Live birth with Simulator Victoria & baby Tory (Viewer discretion advised)
- Live physical assessment of Sim Man simulator
- BMI measurements
- Blood pressure checks
- Body fat measurements
- Nutrition information
- Emergency Preparedness information
- Rehabilitation services
- CPR demonstrations
- Tobacco cessation information
- Drinko Plinko – to learn about the effects of alcohol on health
Minnesota State University, Mankato presents this inaugural Community Fair on behalf of the College of Allied Health and Nursing. Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services students planned this event as part of their course on recreation program planning.