ServicesPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/cd/clinic/services.html
The Center is a multifaceted facilty designed to provide our community with state of the art clinical services in the areas of speech-language pathology and audiology.
At this time, we do not bill for services and a nominal fee or donation will be accepted.
Parking available directly in front of building for clients.
For general information contact Becky Fritz (email@example.com).
- Providing for services in the area of speech and language delays or disorders
- Voice disorders
- Accent Modification
- Contact: Jessica Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Providing comprehensive hearing assessments
- Providing for hearing screenings
- Testing for Central Auditory Processing Disorders
- Contact: Renee Shellum (email@example.com)
- Assessment and intervention services for children and adults with reading and writing or other academic difficulties
- Assessments and intervention for dyslexia, disorders of executive functioning and language related learning difficulties
- Contact: Megan Mahowald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Evaluation and intervention services for adults with language and cognitive difficulties (including thinking abilities, self-regulation, coaching strategies, executive functions) due to brain injury
- Evaluation and intervention for aphasia, traumatic brain injury, dementia, primary progressive aphasia, Parkinsons, and other neurologically progressive disorders
- MSU Mankato Aphasia Conversational Group
- Contact: Sheen Chiou (email@example.com)
All clinical supervisors and faculty hold a Master's or Doctoral degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology and the Certificate of Clinical Competence of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association