Literacy and LearningPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/cd/clinic/literacy.html
Is your child having difficulty with language, reading, writing or spelling?
Is your child having difficulty keeping up with school work?
Are you interested in learning more about your child's learning differences and difficulties?
Are you interested in a dyslexia screening or full assessment?
- By appointment in Fall or Summer - contact Dr. Megan Mahowald, Ph.D., CCC-SLP at email@example.com
- Offered every Monday during the Spring Semester from 4:00-6:00 pm, schedule online.
- Free assessment and short consultation following assessment
- Clinical report will be mailed home with results and recommendations
- All services provided by trained graduate students with supervision by Dr. Megan Mahowald, Ph.D. CCC-SLP
Therapy or Intervention Services
- Can enroll in therapy or intervention services (usually 1 time per week for 60 minutes)
- Sessions include work on decoding, comprehension, strategy use, spelling and writing but are customized to meet individual needs
Screening or Informal Assessments
Camp Maverick: Rec n' Read
- Literacy and recreation camp for elementary-aged students offered in Summer 2018
- Held the entire month of June, Monday through Friday - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Registration open; sign up here.
For More Information:
- Contact Megan Mahowald, Ph.D. CCC-SLP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (507) 389-1415