College Advisory BoardPage address: http://ahn.mnsu.edu/advisoryBoard/collegeAdvisoryBoard.html
College of Allied Health and Nursing
Advisory Board Vision
The Board will work in partnership with the College of Allied Health and Nursing to enhance the college's educational programs, university and community relationships, resources, and reputation to address the mission and vision of the College of Allied Health and Nursing.
Advisory Board Purpose
The College of Allied Health and Nursing Advisory Board will provide guidance to the College Dean, Associate Dean, faculty, students and staff in the following areas:
- Identify regional and global trends and projections within society and industry that impact the college.
- Identify potential, mutually beneficial external partnerships between the college and other entities outside the University.
- Identify potential service and applied research activities that would impact the general public and specific populations.
- Identify strategies to publicize the education, research, and service activities of the college.
- Identify public and private sources of funds and fund raising activities to supplement college-wide resources.